Sunday, August 12, 2012

Love Unfathomable

You're here and you're beautiful, you're eyes shine through darkness, you have always been amazing, ever since I made you... You're here and you're marvelous, you're here and I made you, all I want is to be beside you, all I want is to be near you. You're here and you're dazzling, I was happy to make you, you are such a unique person, and I love you. I looked and saw good... I looked and I cried with joy. You were so very indescribable, my vocabulary isn't wide enough. I would never harm you, I will always take care you, I would never never leave you, so why do you shun me? I'll love you forever, you're amazing to me. And I'll tell you that you're beautiful, don't believe what they say. Just listen to me! Please listen to me! I knock but you don't open. I know that you can hear me. I want you to tell me about your troubles, I want you to love me back! But please know I'll never force you. This is all your choice. I'll love you forever, I'll leave you never, for your whole entire lifetime, you'll be never lacking. Oh please let me in now! I'm so eager to meet you! To hear all the things from your lips, not just watching from afar. I just wish that you would know me. I just wish that you would love me! Tears have spilled from eyes, all on your behalf! I sent you my only son, to save a world of pain... I was thinking of you too! You are special to me. Don't let me lose you! I would like you to meet me, see things from my eyes. I would like you to see my love for you. When I made you I was gleeful. You were an angel in my eyes. I shivered with excitement, as I watched you grow.

Now I must cut it off. He has so many things to say, to everyone in the world. If I were to put all He wants to say, this blog would burst. I leave it to you now to find the conclusion to this. :)

2 comments:

  1. This is AMAZING... Pretty cool. Did you make it youself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, "pretty coool". XD Thanks, Waby! Yeah, I did. It sort of came to me to a tune from a song...

      Delete