Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Rat in the Roof

This blog is wholly dedicated to the rat that's been crawling around the ceiling since the monsoon rains. My sister learned that the best way to shoo it of from one part of the roof was to turn on the light that it was nearest to.
We thought it died a long time ago.
But now, three weeks later, I heard it IN MY VERY ROOM and (sorry to say) ran shrieking all the way out. Wouldn't it be horrible if I was lying on my bed thinking about the ways of life and that THING comes crashing down on my face? Eck.
Honestly, though, I wish it would find a way out, because I'm not so keen on having it stink up the whole place when it dies.
I'm so sleepy, but if I turn off the lights, who knows what it'll do? *shudders*
Well, happy night to the rest of you.

Ratomnia = when you can't sleep because of rats

No comments:

Post a Comment