Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Owlsome English

To make my Writing studies more interesting, I'm going to use my new vocab words in an owlsome phrase. Game? Ok, here we go!

Alacrity-
"If Owl City tickets start selling, I'll buy mine with alacrity."

Array-
"I wish I had an array of Owl City albums."

Deduce-
"I can deduce from all the interviews of Adam that he's a real sweet kid. <3"

Encumber-
"I encumber my friends with non-stop talk of Owl City and Adam."

Fraught-
"To make music as a living must have been fraught with doubt at first for Adam."

Haphazard-
"Though most of Adam's lyrics seem haphazard, the way he places his thoughts and the pattern of his music is actually rather ordered."

Incontrovertible-
"My fandom for Owl City is incontrovertible. ;)"

Inexplicable-
"The lyrics of some of the best Owl City songs are quite inexplicable. Take Fireflies, for instance."

Ingenious-
"The flow and beat of Adam's songs are ingenious."

Laggard-
"I am sometimes laggard in leaving the house because I hear an Owl City song playing on the radio and stay to hear the end."

Sustenance-
"Owl City provides sustenance to my musical soul."

Torrid (burning with passion)-
"My love for Owl City is torrid."

Traverse-
"I will traverse the world to meet Adam."

Ubiquitous-
"Owlsome fans are ubiquitous during Owl City concerts."

Zenith-
"Owl City is very near to being at the zenith of his career."

That was awesomely fun.

Owlsome Jenna, out! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment