Tuesday, September 14, 2010

First Day of Dress-Up Week - Socks Day!!!

The first day of Dress-Up Week, as I said in the title, was Sock Day. It was really fun, seeing all the students file into the Tunnel with bright blue socks, stripy red ones, and even skeleton ones. My socks were strange, because I happened to not have any cool socks, so my sister's idea was to make me wear white everything, attach Dad's black socks to my shirt, front and back. Then I would wear a bright pink, blue and yellow gauntlet on my right hand and a wrist band of the same color on my left wrist. I also attached strings of the same color on my shoes. Therefore, I was "different" in a socksy, but not quite socksy, way.
So, to sum things up, I would like to say that Sock Day was a very successful and fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment