Friday, September 17, 2010

Fourth Day of Dress-Up Week - Hair Day

Whew!!! Hair day was BLASTING! People walked in with Afros and wigs and even Mohawks. People with orange and blue and red hair. Some hairstyles were shocking, like RJ's zombie hair and Ethan's pirate hair. It was really crazy that day. The air was filled with the smell of hair spray.
My own hair was shocking, even to me. My choice of hair spray was silver-white. So on that day, before leaving for school, my sister sprayed my hair thoroughly with white. She used the whole bottle on my hair. Then I dressed in a black shirt with the print "badminton" in white on it, black pants, and my white sneakers. I won the prize for my costume.
(ps: My hair wasn't completely covered, so I looked somewhat like an old person. I got lots of mano pos.)

No comments:

Post a Comment