Thursday, September 23, 2010

Freaky Monday Day-August 23, 2010

HEADLINES!!! FIRED POLICEMAN FIGHTS FOR HIS JOB BY TAKING SOME HONG KONG
INTERNATIONALS HOSTAGE. THE REASON HE WAS FIRED WAS BECAUSE OF DRUG-DEALING AND EXTORTION.

Well, I think that Mendoza shouldn't have been drug-dealing in the first place. It was really dumb of him to do that. I mean, he was already a very honored policeman. Why did he have to do that? He already had everything he wanted.
As for our policemen... Well, they are obviously getting lazy and relaxed.If they weren't, they would be more fit to serve.
I wish that Mendoza thought of our impression on Hong Kong and the world when he executed his actions.
Those poor victims... I imagine sometimes that I'm them. I go to another country, yehay! I ride the plane going to that place. I have fun with my family. Finally, my family and some other people from Hong Kong go on a bus. I sit in the bus, waiting for it to reach our next destination. Then the bus stops and a man with a gun walks in. My mom holds me tight. The man threatens all of us with his gun. At the end of the day, seven of us are dead. Soldiers had been outside since this morning, but they couldn't save us. The gunman
goes near a window with one of us as a shield. I saw a streak of something hit the back of his head and he was dead. That was the end of this horrible nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment