Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Second Day of Dress-Up Week - Sports Day!!!

basketball, karate, taekwando, badminton, tennis, cheer leading, martial and wushu arts... all of these sports were summed up into the Sports Day. The scene changed from bright colored socks to sporty people going around in jerseys, gis, and cheer leading outfits. There was even a guy who had fencing for his sport (for those of you who don't know what fencing is, watch The Three Musketeers. It looks something like that.).
My sport was basketball. I wore a jersey that used to belong to my dad. It had the letters VCF on it, indicating that the writing was not recently stitched on (I mean, we don't even use the CF on the VCF. We only call our church Victory. Do you know what I mean? If you don't, you can always comment. :) ). I also wore a shirt under that. Then I wore my P.E. shorts and Fila shoes. Then, to complete my look, I wore my Victory cap. It was a success.
So long Dudes!!! Look out for more of Selim/Hanadar's blogs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment